Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Hectic

It's been a hectic few weeks! I just thought I'd pop my head around the Blogger door and say, "Hello!"

We've had some family stresses and strains, in particularly due to the ill health of my Granddad. I would be very grateful for prayer for him, especially as he doesn't know the Lord. I just want to see my Granddad full of joy and health.

There are other issues that have been straining our family, but I won't go on about it here. But I would covet your prayers. :) I've simply been clinging to God through it all and knowing that He is with us, holding us close and carrying us through.

Flickr

3 comments:

  1. Thank you dear friend! {{{Hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally returned to find the follower button!
    So sorry you are having a hard time, and will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your prayers, so appreciated. {{{hugs}}}

      Delete