Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Pots and baskets in the garden

I've been busy planting out pansies and violas to add to the plethora of marigolds I have dotted about the garden. I did take some pictures of the flower beds too, but they didn't turn out. I also went rather wild with the slug pellets. Wow, the weather has been frustrating though. Rain, rain, and more rain. I haven't cut the grass for a couple of weeks and the weeds are just jumping up quicker than I can pull them up...and the least said about the slugs and snails the better!













  






5 comments:

  1. what? you don't like slugs? ;) nice flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your new blog!

    And your flowers are very pretty too. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love pansies! You have some beautiful flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete