Monday, 27 August 2012

No words

I have a number of posts -  partly written...and I'm just not satisfied with any of them.  One is a conversation with Chatterbox and Squidge where we talked about some deep stuff, one is about the Gospel, and a third is about sin.  But I cannot get it out in words. I think that perhaps at this difficult spiritual juncture (having recently left our church of 34 years) maybe I need to just take time to heal and to just...be.

It's the last week of the school holidays and we are frantically getting everything ready for school.  I need to sew numerous labels on Chatterbox's school uniform.  Squidge needs to finish a learning log about 'My Life'.  I wish the holidays didn't end, but hey-ho! :)

So I'm sorry if things are quiet around here.  Watch this space...

6 comments: