Wednesday, 21 December 2011

The light of Christ has come into the world







Chorus:
  The light of Christ
   has come into the world
The light of Christ
has come

1. All men must be born again
   to see the kingdom of God
   The water and the Spirit
   bring new life in God's love

2. God gave up His only Son
   out of love for the world
   So that all men who believe
   in Him will live forever

3. The light of God has come to us
   so that we might have salvation
   From the darkness of our sins
  we walk into glory with Christ Jesus

by Donald Fishel

6 comments:

  1. The older I get the more I love the advent season itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful song!

    Merry Christmas my sweet friend. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa - I love Advent too.

    Michele - I'm not sure who the song is by, we sing it at church. I ought to look it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. not sure I heard that song before. beautiful words. just wanted to say Merry Christmas in case I don't get over here again before then. :)

    ReplyDelete