Monday, 19 April 2010

A number of scriptures and a failed post :)

Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.
Acts 17:11

Then the LORD God said to the woman, "What is this you have done?"
The woman said, "The serpent deceived me, and I ate."
Genesis 3:13

He replied: "Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am he,' and, 'The time is near.' Do not follow them. When you hear of wars and revolutions, do not be frightened. These things must happen first, but the end will not come right away."
Luke 21:8-9

Don't be deceived, my dear brothers. Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.
James 1:16-17

The heart is deceitful above all things
and beyond cure.
Who can understand it?
Jeremiah 17:9

You were bought at a price; do not become slaves of men.
1 Cor 7:23

Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.
Hebrews 4:16

For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,
1 Timothy 2:5


I have tried to write a coherent post related to the scriptures above. I have a number of thoughts swimming around my head. However, I just can't put it into words.

The scriptures are wonderful though! :)

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean about the 'failed' post, I've had many of those. But Scriptures are always good! (o:

    ReplyDelete